JOIN : become a member
Why Join Chester County Art Association?
Quality Education, Diversity in Education, Exhibit and Network Opportunities
- Our faculty is considered one of the best in the region, with more artists and teachers who have studied art or who hold advanced degrees than any other art center in the area. Many also teach at the college or university level and are professionals in their fields.
- CCAA offers one of the most diverse and creatively challenging summer camps in the region.
- Classes are not only offered year-round, but designed to fit your busy schedule. They also appeal to your diverse interests, whether you're taking up a new creative medium or returning to art after years of absence.
- We have an robust scholarship program for economically disadvantaged children and adults due to generous donors, sponsors and grant seeking activities.
- Members are able to participate in our many exhibits and special events including community gallery “walks,” studio tours and CCAA's Annual Invitational Gala.
- We are a historic community arts organization which places special emphasis on community involvement. As a member, you will automatically be included in our extensive database of regional artists, a resource that has been used by art historians and researchers writing for publications.
Membership basic benefits
Membership benefits vary according to level, but all include the following:
Reduced rates for classes, special events and workshops
Reduced fees for summer camp.
Informative mailings and newsletters
Use of open studio space (during available dates & times)
Opportunity to rent studio space
Reduced entry fees and sales commissions in CCAA’s exhibits (18yrs & over)
A 33% discount at Rubinstein’s Art Supply in West Chester,
Membership types (New Prices Effective March 1st 2012)
- Junior (Ages 3-17) - $25
Receives course brochures, newsletters, and reduced class fees.
- Senior (Ages 55 & over) - $35 Basic benefits
- Individual (Ages 18 & up) - $40 Basic benefits
- Household - $60 Basic benefits for the household
- Friend - $150 Basic benefits plus a set of 5 note cards by local artists
- Associate - $250 Friend level benefits plus an additional set of 5 notecards
- Benefactor - $500 Associate benefits plus 5% off purchases of artwork over $200
- Philanthropist - $1,000
- Benefactor benefits plus a limited edition signed piece of artwork by a local artist..
Become a member by phone, fax, mail, or in person.